Position Vacant For
Permanent Part Time Receptionist
Wallaroo Marina Apartments is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Receptionist to join our Front Office Team on a permanent part time basis.
We are an award winning hotel committed to developing a motivated team who are passionate about service standards and guest satisfaction.
To ensure guest service is of the highest standards, displaying at all times a professional, competent attitude and commitment to exceeding guest expectations.
• Greet and welcome all guests – ensuring every guest receives exceptional service
• Guest registration to include check in/out
• Cashiering and balancing daily transactions
• Handle guest queries
• Liaise closely with all departments in the Hotel, particularly Housekeeping and Maintenance
• Dealing with reservation inquiries and group bookings
• Previous Front Office/Reception experience is essential
• Experience within a hotel environment would be looked at favourably
• Previous experience using RMS software would be preferred, but not essential as training will be provided to the right candidate
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Friendly, personable and outgoing personality
• Committed to providing superior customer service
• The ability and flexibility to work weekends, public holidays and to be available at short notice for additional shifts
Permanent Hours are 12.5 hours a fortnight (1 x Saturday and Sunday shift once a fortnight) with additional shifts possible.
There is potential to grow within the company and for the position to possibly increase in hours.
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 19th June 5:00pm
** Please Note: only short listed applicants will be contacted.
** Previous applicants need not apply