- Full time opportunity
- Career development and growth, with ongoing support in your role
- Beachside location
Wallaroo Marina Apartments is a 24 room multi-award winning accommodation business. Located waterfront on the Wallaroo Marina we are situated in the popular Copper Coast region at the top of the Yorke Peninsula, a comfortable 2 hour drive from Adelaide.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our award winning team as “Manager” at Wallaroo Marina Apartments. You will be expected to carry out a daily reception shift as well as directly manage all facets of the Hotel including:
- Day to day operation
- Staff management & supervising
- Monitoring of staff work quality & performance
- Staff training
- Reception duties
- After hours call outs when necessary
- Maintaining a high quality standard and guest experience
Reporting directly to the owners of the business you will also be instrumental in driving changes and improvements in performance and implementing strategies in line with business objectives.
You will effectively communicate the brands vision and values to ensure a high level of service, integrity and commitment to growth.
Skills & Experience required
We are looking for a positive and highly motivated person with the ability to encourage a team to run the business at its optimum efficiency.
The applicant we are seeking will have;
- Management Experience
- Exceptional financial & revenue management ability
- Sound strategic thinking & planning skills
- Polished & clear communication skills with excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Demonstrated results in developing & motivating teams
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask & strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with reservation system RMS would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing accommodation group, with opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
If you are ready to start you career with Costello Hotels then please submit your current resume and cover letter addressing your key skills, experience and adequacy for the role to email@example.com
Closing date 9th May 2021.
Please be advised that only those who have been successful for interviews will be contacted.